Thursday, January 5, 2012

Heroin addict trying to live a normal life

First and for most and  i just wanted to say that my days are long and exhausting , and heroin is still as fresh to me as the day i quit using and its a Constant struggle..... and yeah its been 4 years since Ive used but that don't mean a damn thing when it comes to drug addiction. My husband Mark is a recovering alcoholic and knows what its like to have a craving for something so sick but yet so falsely worth it in our " fucked up minds" . Ive seen him relapse many of times and yet i wonder to my self " is this going to be my relapse?, when will i eventual break ?" is always and ongoing fear I have but yet i manage to pull it together ..... have that old army motto " just suck it up and drive on " that's what we were always told every time we felt like we were on the verge of a mental break down or physical our bodies couldn't take much more and yet i manage to cow girl up with my husband every time  he has relapsed i wish i could take it from him, go threw the pain of his addiction and take it all away, but yet that's what my family said to me, but with him all i can do is love him, for better or for worst... lot if heroin for better or worst but mine came at a much higher price

No comments:

Post a Comment